East Coast Customers (FL, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, TN, KY, IL, IN, OH, MD, ME, VT, NH, MA, MI)
Welcome to Regal Rental Inc, a division of Regal Candelabra Inc. In the year 2000 we became the largest rental department in the manufacture of candelabra in all of the US. Today, all the crystal items we manufacture and design are available for rent.
Choose from our fabulous collection of crystal candelabra, crystal flower stands, crystal candlesticks, crystal aisle stands and crystal chuppas .
Lately, event decorators throughout the east coast area have expressed a need to have access to a larger inventory of equipment to service the party market while trying to control inventory costs. Regal has coupled the power of a buying manufacturer with the talented eyes of a designer, and offers the marketplace a fine selection of crystal candelabra stands and accessories at prices beyond compare. There bye demonstrating the company’s ability to provide “a something for everyone” with styles ranging from minimalistic to dramatic, classic to innovative and traditional to modern.
The dedication to bringing sophistication and elegance to your special occasions are apparent as you leaf through pages12-23 of the crystal collection. View the selections today and call, to set up your new account with Regal Rentals.
HOW IT WORKS
1. How do I place an order? You may call Toll Free 877-REGAL-23 (877-734-2523) to place your order by phone M-F 9AM-6PM EST, order
on-line using our secure online ordering system, or print out a manual order form and fax it to 973 249-6178.
2. Once you have decided what you want, we can help you with the details. To guarantee your date, you will need to sign a contract
and place a $100 deposit. All the paperwork can be done over the phone, via email or fax.
3. Q: Do I have to leave a deposit when I reserve the candelabra? A: A $100 dollar deposit is required upon reserving the order.
4. Payment policy: Payment is by credit card. We accept all kinds of major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover). We can take a
check if the event date is no more than 25 days from receipt of the payment. We also accept money orders and certified checks.
5. Q: Is there a minimum order? A: Yes. A minimum order of 12 pieces is required.
6. Q: What is your cancellation policy? A: Rental orders may be cancelled up to 2 week prior to the scheduled ship date and must have
prior approval from Regal Rental Inc.
7. Q: Do I have to pay for items I don’t use? A: You are responsible for payments on all processed orders in full.
8. Q: Am I responsible for lost or damaged items? A: You are responsible for returning items in the same condition that you received
them, except for normal wear. Please remove candle wax, or any sticky materials. If any returned item is damaged or missing, you will
be charged for their replacement cost.
9. Q: How long before my event should I order my rental? A: Rentals can be placed in advance, up to 2-8 months, to ensure the items
you need will be available when you need them. In most cases, we are able to furnish items up to 5 days prior to the event. However,
with last minute planning you can run the risk of some items not being available. In the event that occurs, a substitution will be
recommended. We always advise to plan ahead when possible. We accept a change in order count no later than 2 weeks prior to
10. Shipping/Delivery: Q: When will my order ship? A: We deliver the merchandise by truck to arrive generally two days before your
event. However, if more time is preferable, we will accommodate your needs. Please note: Rentals are shipped from New Jersey. Also,
please note that all orders will be shipped to florist only and not to any catering hall or private homes.
11. Security deposit: A security deposit will be added to your order.
12. Regal Rental Inc will not be responsible for late deliveries due to the freight carrier.
13. Return policy & instructions: You must use the same boxes and foam packaging for your return. Also, include pallet and string wrap.
Return labels are attached to the bill. They must be removed and given to the driver we suggest you assign one person in charge of
returning all items. Please note that our items are packed to ensure maximum protection against breakage. Please use the same care
when packaging items for return. A fee will be charged for any broken items.
14. Q: When do rentals need to be returned? A: Rental period is up until 2 days after the event. Please be on time to avoid an additional
week’s rental fee.
15. Q: Is there any way to get a sample item to demonstrate to client and see how well it works? A: Yes. We can ship a sample for a
charge of $50 plus shipping and handling. The $50 charge will be refunded upon placement of order. Otherwise, sample must be
returned within 5 days.
Thank you for renting from Regal Rental Inc. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your special event needs.